We offer a complete spectrum of highly qualified hands-on services and solutions customized to suit your requirements.
At FIN Logistics, we collaborate with our customers in broad industries to develop and share best practices and insights. Our logistics professionals are willing to understand your business needs. We will also give you vital assistance to foresee the future trends and ensure you to be one step ahead in serving your customers in terms of logistics service, reliability, and costs control.
As the leading full-service logistics provider, we present customized services or contract logistics solutions for your specific industry. We combine logistics services into a comprehensive package based on your specified requirements beyond transport, storage, and distribution. Our dedicated, personalized professionals will help you analyze overall perspectives and develop the best possible solutions for your specified industry.
- Consumer & Retail
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Perishable Logistics
Our experts are ready to push their limit from heavy, oversized cargoes to high complexity and risky infrastructure, helping you manage logistics, scheduling, and traffic control vital in every significant project. Aligning strategic, tactical & operational execution and continuously monitoring each shipment during the entire process.
Shipments can be delivered directly to your job site or warehouse hub and distributed with a closely controlled budget and delivery time. We always listen carefully to specify our customer’s challenge to find unparalleled flexibility for every project solution.
- Strategic alignment between the customer’s overall commercial-operational goals and the project development
- Regular operations review to address and resolve any issues that arise
- Liaison and communication with relevant touchpoints within the customer’s organization
- Monthly measurements of operational and project performance
- Dedicated customer development manager and customer teams at origin and destination
Beyond our commercial freight management operations, we are also exclusive brokers for many charters who actively engaged in competitive chartering.
Charter service covers special transportation such as a time-sensitive project, heavy cargo, and other commodities.
Charter service is available for any modes of transport (Air-Sea-Land) for domestic and international trade. These activities cover special parcel transportation such as:
- Fast response to fulfill your urgent transportation
- Overweight and oversized cargo
- Refrigerated cargo
- Out of gauge cargo
- Dangerous goods
- Garment on hanger containers.
- Bulk quantities or non-containerized cargo